How to become a master of delegation
On a scale of one to five, where would you currently rate your delegation skills?
Do you need to be the final approval step of every piece of business from day to day?
Or are you as hands off as they come, entrusting responsible team members to make sure that the wheels keep turning smoothly?
I'd be willing to bet that you fall closer to the first option than the second.
No matter what your reasons for hanging on are, I can assure you that proper delegation will keep your business running as efficiently as possible.
Watch the quick 5-minute video below to learn how to become a master of delegation. What you'll learn:
- What delegation is - and why many business owners won't do it
- The number one misconception about delegation (if you've struggled to delegate in the past, this is probably why)
- Levels of delegation and the elements of a "well delegated task"
The Ultimate Guide to Scaling Your Business
How to grow your business without sacrificing time freedom
This post is part of my Ultimate Guide to Scaling Your Business. Visit the guide homepage to get my best advice and coaching exercises to help you:
- Develop systems and processes to free up your time
- Hire and manage a great team to run your business (mostly) without you
- Make the mindset changes that enable you to grow your business bigger - faster than you dreamed possible