Choosing to work with a business coach is a significant commitment.
The fact that you’re considering the question is a sign that NOW might be a good time.
Here are a few more signs that now could be the right time for you to hire a business coach:
You want to make more money
- You want to understand how to re-invest your profits back into the business. Or how to take your profits and invest them for passive income outside of your business.
- You want a system for controlling, managing and reporting the company finances, so you know you are building real company profits.
You want to improve your sales & marketing
- You want a step-by-step marketing plan that significantly increases the number of clients you serve – leading to more revenue and profit (without taking up all your time and energy from the day-to-day business.)
- You want to create focused advertising, marketing, and online strategies to draw clients to your business week in and week out.
- You want to find the most effective way to uniquely set your business above and beyond your competition – so that you can avoid profit-killing discounts and price wars.
You want to make better use of your time (and get some of it back)
- You’d like to stop working reactively (always putting out fires!) and to become more pro-active about building your company.
- You’d like to spend more time working ‘ON’ your business instead of ‘IN’ it.
- You want the freedom of more time away from the business – while still knowing it is growing and creating more and more profits without you having to be there.
- You want to develop a succession plan so you can replace yourself with the right people at the right time and allow them to run the business without you.
You want to get the right people doing the right things right
- You want a recruiting system that is both efficient and effective so that you can find and add the right motivated and great people to your team.
- You want to develop an ongoing training system so that your people are more effective and more productive at their jobs – and are ready for promotion as the company grows.
- You’d like some help training your team to deliver superior levels of customer service so that your business creates raving fans.
- You want to develop and build strong leadership skills and attributes so that you truly lead your people and your company.
- You’d prefer a systems dependent company rather than a people dependent one.
- You want to get your business and your people to a stage where they can run it profitably while you take some time off each week – and a vacation year after year.
You want a better business
- You want to develop a clear and powerful set of personal and business goals – and to have a clear vision for your company.
- You want to find (or re-find) your passion so that you can get your heart and mind focused on really enjoying running and building the business again.
- You’d like a solid business plan so that you and your team are focused on doing what matters, what’s important, and what will get the biggest results.
- You want to build consistency of delivery into your products/services – ensuring much better levels of service and a much more rewarding customer experience.
Which of these resonate with you?
If you feel like “now” might be a good time to work with a coach, I invite you to book a 15-minute call with me here: book time with John